[Archers] Fwd: for the archers list

Jay Nardone jaynardone at comcast.net
Mon Jul 19 16:23:49 PDT 2010

I couldn't agree more! There are marshal's I know of in Atlantia that in my
opinion should not be. I would like to see the MIT process and sign off
process changed as well so more have a say in the final approval of
marshal's. Lets face it a piece of paper and willingness don't always make a
safe and fitting marshal.

Janyn