[Archers] Fwd: for the archers list

deallac at juno.com deallac at juno.com
Mon Jul 19 15:35:05 PDT 2010

Marco,

The biggest problem with this is the management and cost.
There are other Kingdoms that do have warrant cards for
their marshals, and it is a mess.

Do people who have multiple marshallates have separate
cards for each?  How do you track class and membership
requirements across all of these, since they don't necessarily
match from one discipline to the next?  For fighters, there is
only one date to watch.

Nice idea, but really messy

Dealla