[Archers] Trying to make some sense

Janyn Fletcher janynfletcher at comcast.net
Sun Jul 18 16:19:37 PDT 2010

Baroness, I had mixed feelings about posting this publicly but I was hoping
that COG would shed some light on the issue and he did. I am still learning
myself and I wanted to get all the information before I try to help. I am
hoping to discuss some things with Lorelei at Pennsic and find out how we
might be able to change some things. I don't think having our rules
information in three places with incomplete information is helping anyone.
Welcome to the team!

Janyn