[Archers] Non-SCA Traditional shooting opportunities

loreleielkins at aol.com loreleielkins at aol.com
Thu Dec 2 13:36:03 PST 2010

Greetings,

Lord Eirik Gralokkr of Charlesbury Crossing in Sacred Stone reminded me of this from last May: http://www.thecta.org/NCTAC.html  I know other States and Archery Clubs have similar shooting opportunities.  I encourage you to share that information here and participate in some of the non-SCA events as your time allows.  Not only can we steal (cough), borrow shoot ideas, but it makes for a more rounded/better archer (IMO).