[Archers] Dropped arrows rule

Anne Rose Smythe annerosesmythe at gmail.com
Fri Aug 27 08:54:54 PDT 2010

Hi,
Novice Archer chiming in :)

As a new archer, I was told to leave a dropped arrow on the ground
regardless of where it landed. I thought it was already in the rules.

If you look at other kingdom archery rules, they specifically mention
dropped arrows. Please remember, that for a new archer, it doesn't matter
where the arrow lands, if they are taught it is okay to pick it up in one
instance,and not another, it can become second nature to stoop and pick one
up, without forthought of safety. My thought and what I was taught was if an
arrow is on the ground, it stays there until all bows are down.

Have a great day!

In Service,
Lady Anne Rose Smythe
Madrone, An Tir but taught by the Best of Bright Hills, Atlantia