[Archers] Archery at Storvik BBD

Holly Gibbons holly0920 at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 24 11:46:04 PDT 2010

Greetings, Archers!

In the great Barony of Storvik, on the 18th of September, along with the joy and
pageantry of our Baronial Birthday and the celebration of our New Baron and
Baroness, we will have an Archery Competition of wondrous proportions.

Alice herself invites All Archers -- all ranks, all ages, all nationalities, all
types of bows -- to try your hand at our shoot "Archers in Wonderland." We will
have a magnificent clout, several devilish moving targets, many unusual and
confounding situations for you to navigate, and a multiplicity of new and
perplexing targets created by Breccan of Needwood Forest! This plus awesome
prizes for the many winners we anticipate with great excitement.

Please join us for a day of Adventure on the Archery Range -- a day of challenge
and fun for all!

Nuala of Needwood Forest, Storvik Archery Marshall