[Archers] Fletchers' guild trial balloon redux

Garth G. Groff ggg9y at virginia.edu
Tue Apr 13 04:47:53 PDT 2010

Sir Tnek, Greetings.

Good to have you aboard. Your offer to teach a fletching class at June
University is most welcome. We plan to have a table at the 8 May Kingdom
Archery Championship (probably untended), and also I have just requested
a table at June University. I look forward to seeing your arrows. Lady
Sarah and I will be showing some of ours as well.

Kind regards,

Lord Mungo Napier, Shire of Isenfir Target Archery Marshal