[Archers] Fletchers' guild trial balloon redux

WHITEGRIFN at aol.com WHITEGRIFN at aol.com
Mon Apr 12 18:33:07 PDT 2010

Greetings from Sir Tnek,
I think a Fletcher's Guild would be great for Atlantia, and I'd love to
participate. As Siegfried mentioned earlier, I received a Pearl for fletching,
 and I'm always willing to share what I've learned with others, but I also
know  there's lots I can still learn from others as well.  I have taught
classes  on fletching (for both period reproductions, and precision target
arrows) on  several occasions, but I haven't taught at University in a while.  I
 plan to attend the Summer University (conveniently, it's in my home
Barony) and  I would be willing to teach a class.

I also plan to attend the Kingdom Archery Championship event, and I can
bring some of the arrows I've made.

Tnek the Ainissestor.