[Archers] Fletchers: Table at June University

Garth G. Groff ggg9y at virginia.edu
Fri Apr 16 06:25:40 PDT 2010

Noble friends of the arrow,

I have just heard from Lady Isabel, autocrat for the June University.
She has promised the Fletchers of Atlantia a table upon which to show
off our arrows. I will see about making a sign of some sort, and hope
some of you will bring some of your work to show (I suggest a small tag
on a string with your name on each piece). I have asked to be in the
cafeteria/common area, and I think we can leave the table unattended
(with a "Please Don't Touch" sign). Lady Sarah and I will be at the
table during lunch, and invite any and all of you to drop by and chat.

In addition, we will have a table set up at the 8 May shoot.

In your service, and in service to archery in Atlantia,

Lord Mungo Napier, Shire of Isenfir Target Archery Marshal