[Archers] MATO archery

April Riley ariley2 at nc.rr.com
Thu Sep 3 16:01:38 PDT 2009

Midnight at the Oasis ~ September 18-20, 2009
Canton of Nimenefeld ~ Fuquay-Varina, NC

"Hear ye, hear ye, attention all archers in the land.

Come to Midnight at the Oasis to help Shayk Al-Hamidi bint Sakr.

There is a rumor that the villagers are in danger from deadly cobras. Some
evil infidel has replaced the snake charmers pet cobras with the most deadly
spitting cobras (they learned it from the camels).  We must protect the
villagers and snake charmer and kill them before they get loose.  So grab
your bows and let's go hunting."

If loaner equipment is needed please email me so I know how much to bring,
also if there are any questions about the shoot or offers to help (I like
help), please email me at ariley2 at nc.rr.com. I would like to have a second
range open and am looking for someone to run it.

A parent or guardian (over the age of 18) must be present for children under
the age of 15 to shoot.

In service,

Luisa O'Reilly

919-665-7146