[Archers] Archery track for February university

Garth G. Groff ggg9y at virginia.edu
Tue Nov 10 06:48:21 PST 2009

Noble friends of the bow,

I would like to suggest that we have an archery track at the February
University. I am not able to organize a track myself, since I am the
autocrat, and already have my hands full! Could anyone else step forward
and organize this?

 If it looks like I can work it into the day, I will be available to
teach a class in building medieval arrows. Lord Allen, any chance we
could have a marshals' class? Anyone else have ideas?

Kind regards,

Mungo Napier, Shire of Isenfir Archery Marshal and UA 77 Autocrat
(mka Garth Groff)