[Archers] Archery Marshals

Kynnyth Pyke scacynwrig at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 5 09:47:14 PDT 2009

Folks,

Please note that I share your frustration, and have taken this action in the hopes of resolving this issue.  If this office has failed you in the past, please accept my apologies.

I am taking steps to ensure it does not happen again, and I targeting a 24 hour turn around for any requests.  However, note that in some cases some research will have to be done, and Lord Christophe has to indicate to me that he is satisfied that the individual is ready to be a marshal prior to me awarding a warrant.

I am not happy with the current situation, but I am working to change it.  Please work with me, and please allow me some time to help the archery community.

Lord Kynnyth Pyke
Earl Marshal, Atlantia