[Archers] Archery Marshals

Suzanne Olson ndcsive at cox.net
Fri Jun 5 09:22:45 PDT 2009

I have had several marshals enter there information on the link
provided only for them still not to show up on the list of marshals.
I also took the time to enter thier information on the link with the
same result. The first time was almost a year ago and i entered it
after unevent twice. What now? Enter it again? Will it show up this
time?

Esperanza Susanna Flecha