[Archers] Atlantian Seasonal Challenge

Siegfried siegfried at crossbows.biz
Fri Jan 2 17:29:11 PST 2009

As someone else pointed out, it would be a 3" piece of string.

That being said, your clarification is fine Christophe.   I just think
it's going to be a little confusing for some folks who are trying to
'find' the center.

(I imagine someone who has a couple of groups in their 10, and some
really widely spread ones, and sitting there with a ruler and calculator
trying to see if they pick a certain combination of outside ones or
inside ones that would in turn give them a better score *grin*)

Siegfried