[Archers] ARCHERS: The Bright Hills Christmas Shoot Has Been Postponed, Again!

Martha Fletcher mrfletcher21133 at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 24 08:21:18 PST 2009

Greetings All,

Due to the run of bad weather, the Bright Hills Christmas Shoot, slated
for Sunday, December 27th, is being postponed. Our practice site will
be less than optimal with all the snow (read here: road not plowed and
grounds uber gooey)

The new date will be announced soon!

But rest assured we will test your Jingle Jolly Archery Skillz with
this fun Christmas shoot of 3 stations. The FABULOUS Holiday targets
and prizes will be saved because Christmas can be any time of year in
Bright Hills! **

**Geeze, did I just type that?

yours,
Mistress Martelle von Charlottenburg, OL
Baroness of Bright Hills