[Archers] SAAD 20-10 The Truth is out there.

loreleielkins at aol.com loreleielkins at aol.com
Mon Dec 14 17:42:55 PST 2009

My dear Gentles, a moment please....

Ya’ll remember the first Southern Atlantian Archery Day – a day of fun and Southern Hospitality.  We miss Bubba and his certain charm.  We miss moon pies, moon shine and our teeth.  Where has Bubba been you ask?  Why hasn’t our SAAD mascot been obviously present the last two years? We’ve discovered that he was abducted by UFOs and has only now returned.  Aliens are not Period you say?  Baa!  Just Google “Medieval UFOs” for fun and enlightenment!