[Archers] New Seasonal Challenge Shoot

Jonathas Jonathas at RedFoxDen.org
Wed Apr 29 07:37:34 PDT 2009

Greetings once again,

Several months ago I had an idea for a new style of shoot, since then I've
been working with the DEMs and Scorekeepers of the various Kingdoms who use
the Inter-Kingdom Scores Site to massage the idea into a format which will
be usable and interesting for the archery community at large.  Much work,
toying, rework, and testing has been done behind the scenes to bring this
about.  This is to hopefully be the final "limited release" test before
allowing the all kingdoms to be able to use it.  This is as much a social
test of "does the shoot work as expected" as it is a test of "do the forms
work". So the shoot itself is short and sweet.

So, please take a moment to try you hand a this new Seasonal Challenge
shoot:
http://www.scores-sca.org/public/scores_rules.php?R=2&Shoot=33

As always questions, comments, and problems are all welcome.  For this shoot
please direct them to me at: Jonathas at Redfoxden.org, or via the archers
list.

In Service,
Jonathas