[Archers] archery tract at June University

LoreleiElkins at aol.com LoreleiElkins at aol.com
Mon Apr 27 10:42:01 PDT 2009

Setting up an archery tract at June 6th University in Winston Salem. Anyone
 else want to participate?  If so, let me know. So far I have:

Christophe of Gray teaching: Target Archery Marshal's 101 Class and How to
make a Flemish Bowstring

Lorelei Greenleaf teaching: How to Run a Successful Target Archery  Shoot
at Events

Barre fitzRobert of York teaching: Combat Archery Marshal 201, Constructing
 Combat Archery Ammunition for the Atlantian Army and "So You Want to be a
Combat  Archer"

More?

Lorelei Greenleaf
steps!