[Archers] New Archery Champions

John Atkins cogworks at triad.rr.com
Wed Apr 15 12:02:03 PDT 2009

All Atlantian Archery Marshals,
His Majesty Logan has decided to choose an archery champion to be part
of his court and this was done at coronation last weekend.  The official
title for that individual will be Archer Champion to be in line with
Brewer Champion, Baker Champion, etc.  This DOES NOT mean the
traditional Atlantian Archery Champion position as determined via the
Kingdom Archery Champion shoot/event is invalid.  In fact that position
ALSO exists and the person holding that position will have the title of
Royal Archer.  I view this as a very good thing in that it gives one
more platform for the promotion and visibility of target archery.  As of
this writting, your Royal Archer is Jonathas.  The newly appointed
Archery Champion is me, Christopheof Grey.  The Archery Champion
position lasts for the duration of the crown who makes the appointment.
The Royal Archer position lasts, as before, for one year and assumes the
duty of designing, organizing, and running the following year's
competition.

Please feel free to cross post this on lists you see fit.

cog