[Archers] archery at war of the wings

LoreleiElkins at aol.com LoreleiElkins at aol.com
Fri Sep 12 02:03:59 PDT 2008

Greetings good folk,

War of the Wings is a month away and I have  some very fun shooting
opportunities planned.  BUT, I am still in need of  target archery marshals to assist
on the range for War of the Wings on October  10th and 11th.  If you are an MIT
and need an event to complete your  training, this is a perfect opportunity.
So far I have had two people  offer to help and this is not nearly enough to
have target archery at the  event.   Even an hour of your time running the
line or doing  inspections will be helpful. Your help is appreciated greatly.

Hope to  see you there!

www.warofthewings.com

Lady Lorelei Greenleaf
MIC  TA-WoW