[Archers] Archery at Midnight at the Oasis, Apex NC

April Riley ariley2 at nc.rr.com
Thu Sep 11 17:33:07 PDT 2008

Greetings,

The prophet Muhammad, who was also an archer, said "Teach even the slave in
your house to shoot arrows" and he also said, "Just as they are our rights,
so it is the right of our children that we teach them to write and shoot
arrows, and leave them their rightful inheritance." (Or something like that)
In the fine tradition of the Sultans, we will be doing a modified version of
"Flight shooting".

So come on out to Midnight at the Oasis, Sept. 19 - 21 at Optimist Farms in
Apex, NC.

Below is a schedule of the archery:

11:00 - 12:00 - Beginner archery class

12:30 - 2:00 Archery Range is open for practice. Unless I get someone to run
this range it will close down at 2:00.

2:00 - 4:00 is "Flight shooting"

If loaner equipment is needed or if you have some you can loan, please
email.  If there are any questions about the shoot or offers to help (I like
help), please email me at ariley2 at nc.rr.com.

Due to the nature of this shoot, a parent or guardian (over the age of 18)
must be present for children under the age of 15 to shoot.

In service,

Luisa