[Archers] Archery Tract at Feburary University?

LoreleiElkins at aol.com LoreleiElkins at aol.com
Tue Nov 25 10:15:31 PST 2008

Garth,

Your class ideas sound really interesting.  I hope that by February  one of
them might be ready to share at University. If not, like you say, there  are
other Universities and opportunities to share your knowledge.  You  know, this
makes me think that an "Archers Kit" class might be a great  idea.  I'm sure
there are a number of folks out there who have done some  research on what an
English, Mongol, Welsh, Scottish, German archer would use,  from clothing to bow
type, soldier or forrester/hunter.  A panel class  would be very informative
if we could line it up.  Anyone interested?

As for the archery Marshal's class.  There are a few of us out there  who can
teach that, so if Lord Allen is busy, I bet we can get someone else to  do
it.  I've had a few other folks ask about that too, so its a good bet we  could
fill that class.

Thanks for your input!

Lorelei

In a message dated 11/25/2008 11:58:14 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,