[Archers] Sponsored Shoot at Pennsic

LoreleiElkins at aol.com LoreleiElkins at aol.com
Sun Nov 23 06:12:55 PST 2008

Good morning everyone!

Jonathas,

I like the idea a lot. A couple of questions.  We would be responsible  for
putting together our own team of three archers or is there a selection  method?
 Are there enough of each type of bow to complete a set? You said  the "top
teams" would get first chance to shoot.  How would the top teams  be selected?
Then is open to all other archers?  Guess we would need  to be careful not to
make this another elitist shoot.

Would you need to know ahead of time what kid of target we are bringing so
that we could set things up with proper room? I can fit a target or two in my
truck.  Count me in, its a great idea.

Lorelei

In a message dated 11/22/2008 10:39:49 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,