[Archers] Marshallate assistance requested - short notice

deallac at juno.com deallac at juno.com
Mon May 26 15:41:56 PDT 2008

Greetings all,

  I had lots of plans to get this request out earlier, but... best
laid plans, as they say.

  This Saturday, 31 May 2008, Lochmere is having a new variant on
its annual On Target event.  This year, rather than just concentrating
on Target Archery, we will be having All Things Missile.  If things
go as the normally do, Target Marshals will be in abundance. But,
though any TA marshal should be able (according to Siegfried :)) to
help run an IKCAC (CA version of the Inter Kingdom Competition), they
take a while to run, and the more who will assist with this, will allow
each other to enjoy the rest of the event, too.  Jonathas seems to have
the Siege in order (many thanks).  This leaves Thrown Weapons.  If I
could receive assistance from multiple marshals to work in shift,
again, it would allow all to enjoy the rest of the event.
(I am hoping that the TA marshals will feel comfortable to run groups
 through the ATLATL (yes, ATLATL) targets)

  In short, Combat Archery Marshals (or TA ones who feel up to it ;)),
and Thrown Weapons marshals would be greatly appreciated.

  Please contact me either by email (deallac at juno dot com), or by
phone (number is on the marshals web page).

  Much appreciation in advance to all who assist in this new old
event.

Dealla