[Archers] Updated Scores Site Open

Jonathas Jonathas at RedFoxDen.org
Sat May 17 07:21:52 PDT 2008

Greetings All,

The updated Scores Site is now open and ready for use.  Please use the
Forgotten Password link on the logon page to have your new User Name and
Password emailed to you, if you have any problems with this please email me
and I'll get it taken care of.

You'll find this site similar to the old one, but some things are a bit
different.  If you have any questions please check the FAQ's or email me.

A couple new features:
IKAC - you can now submit IKAC's to this site and it will pull the embedded
RR's out (if you select the RR bow type), and then pass the IKAC score on to
the IKAC scorekeeper.
Mobile - there is a new mobile version of the score submittion side of the
site which you can use from your mobile device with internet access (this is
still very new, so please let me know your comments if you use it).

And now what you are waiting for, the site address:
http://scores.redfoxden.org/atlantia_archery

If anyone has any questions, comments, or suggestions please feel free to
send them to me at Jonathas at RedFoxDen.org

In Service,
Jonathas