[Archers] Pennsic Masters Shoot

John Atkins cogworks at triad.rr.com
Wed Jul 9 10:22:35 PDT 2008

To all Atlantian Archery Marshals,
I have been in contact with his Majesty Konrad, king of the East,
regarding the Masters Shoot at Pennsic this year and selction of the
ally team.  He has deemed that there will be a qulaifying shoot from
which the top 15 archers, based on scores in the qualifying shoot, will
be on the team.  The Masters Shoot is scheduled for Monday August 4.  I
am in contact with Master Squirrelsbane to determine when the qualifying
shoot will be.  As soon as I find out I will publish it to this list.

Feel free to distribute this information to any sources you feel
appropriate,

THL Christophe of Grey