[Archers] Sponsored Shoot at Pennsic

loreleielkins at aol.com loreleielkins at aol.com
Tue Dec 2 05:34:38 PST 2008

Wolfhou writes:

Teams being three archers, one modern bow, ie flat limb, one period hand bow, and one crossbow.
Do we have enough folks who shoot crossbows and period bows to complete enough teams?  I'm thinking that if there is a shortage of crossbowpersons, for example, they could make out like bandits!  Humm, a little bribe of mead.  LOL.

As for extra marshals running the shoots.  I suppose that would depend on how we set it up.  We probably have enough marshals that one could go with every group or two while they are shooting, as was the case at last year's KAC.

Le