[Archers] Atlantian Seasonal Challenge

ndcsive ndcsive at cox.net
Tue Dec 30 20:57:07 PST 2008

Can anyone tell me what the next Seasonal Challenge is? I can see on the
website that it is listed under "What's Next", and it is called Easy
Grouping but can't read what the rules or anything for it are because it
comes and says that the shoot hasn't started. Shouldn't I be able to see
what the next shoot is going to be before it starts? So I know if I have
to get or make a target for it? and also see when the shoot starts? I
thought maybe to see it I would have to sign on as a marshal but I did
and I still can't.

Esperanza