[Archers] target archery class

LoreleiElkins at aol.com LoreleiElkins at aol.com
Wed Oct 3 03:02:23 PDT 2007

Dear Brandwyn Alston of the Rift,

You are in luck!  THL Christophe of Gray will be offering an archery
marshals class at noon on Saturday at WOW, under the day shade on the archery  range.
 There will also be plenty of opportunity for you to help out on the  range.
Happy to have you!

Lady Lorelei Greenleaf
Target Archery MIC for WoW II

In a message dated 10/2/2007 7:37:03 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,