[Archers] Greetings All Archers

April Riley ariley2 at nc.rr.com
Sun Sep 10 16:11:00 PDT 2006

Come to Celtic Cattle Raids 4, Apex NC
  _____

Greetings Archers, future archers, and anyone who just likes to shoot a bow,

Come to Celtic Cattle Raids 4, Optimist farms Apex, NC Sept 22-24.

We are looking for brave souls to go out onto the "Optimist path" and bring
in the lost cattle.

While you are there you must hunt for the Grand Feast.  The cook needs
rabbits for the stew.

The farmers wish for you to rid the land of pesky Ground Hogs.

And beware of the evil Skraelings, they have taken some of our women and
children.

The prize for doing the best job is the coveted "Beer".  (A very special
animal he is.)

There will be a time slot sign up sheet at information point and The
practice range which will be open from 9:00am till 11:00am.

Spreadest thou the word,

Lady Luisa

http://home.nc.rr.com/eogan/ccr2006/index.htm

PS:  I am looking for marshals or MITs to help supervise this fun event.  If
you are interested please call or email me.  (919) 639-4531

PSS:  Warning: Due to the nature of this shoot, parents or a guardian must
be present for children under the age of 16 to participate.