[Archers] Kingdom Archery Championships - July 15, 2006

Robyn Becker reyne_telarius at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 12 11:47:33 PDT 2006

Greetings to all!  I apologize to anyone who receives this missive more than once, but I wish to reach as many people as possible!  Please feel free to cross-post this to any other lists that may be interested.

Kingdom Archery Championships is only a month away!  Lord Seamus MacCrae, the current Champion, has secretly designed a fabulous competition with all new, never before seen targets and challenges.  If you are an Archer, and you love to fling as many arrows as you can in a day, you cannot miss this event!

I do have a few updates not listed on the flyer.  For those traveling from the West or South, Lady Martelle von Charlottenburg has kindly opened up her home as crash space.  Please contact her with any questions such as directions.

If anyone from the North or East are in need of crash space, please contact me privately at this email address to discuss options.

Finally, we are in need of a few hardy souls willing to help us out.  I ma in need of someone to direct parking, as well as a few people to help with some of the targets.

And finally, we need merchants!  I have only 1 verbal confirmation  - please contact the merchant Coordinator (listed on the event flyer) if you would like to merchant at our event.

The event flyer can be found here:
http://acorn.atlantia.sca.org/event_flyer.php?event_id=5b111ace
and Here:
http://www.brighthills.net/events/KArch2006.html

YIS,

Lady Reyne Telarius
Autocrat, Kingdom Archery Championship 2006
Per chevron purpure and vert, two sheaves of arrows and a griffin