[Archers] Fwd: [storvik] Recovered Bow from Highland River Melee

Jonathas Jonathas at DunCarraig.net
Sun Jun 11 12:35:04 PDT 2006

----- Forwarded message from tex.peterson at gmail.com -----
     Date: Sun, 11 Jun 2006 13:35:41 -0000
     From: petersontex <tex.peterson at gmail.com>
  Subject: [storvik] Recovered Bow from Highland River Melee
       To: storvik at yahoogroups.com

On our way home from Highland River Melees this weekend my lady and I
noticed something laying on the road at a stop light. As we got closer
we realized that it was a bow in a sock. We recovered the bow and
would greatly like to return it to it's owner. It was in a green and
blue plaid sock. It is a 45# bow so I believe it must belong to a
target archer, rather then a combat archer.

Please feel free to cross post this message on other lists so that we
may locate the correct owner. It is a beautiful bow and I am sure it
is sorely missed.

Sorry for the double post but I realized I didn't include the event
name.

Regards,
Raven Groyne

----- End forwarded message -----