[Archers] Event date.

Siegfried siegfried at crossbows.biz
Tue Dec 5 08:59:11 PST 2006

It traditionally is always 'near' the early part of July ... (give or
take a few weeks) ...

This year, due to some site conflicts at the site that the current
Champion is wishing to hold it, it will be in April (exact date is
fleeing my memory right now).

In the future it should hopefully drift back to 'before Pennsic'
timeframe, and I have been working in the past to try to get the event
actually listed as an official Atlantian Event (which would give it it's
own specific weekend ... more on that as things develop)

Siegfried