[Archers] Marshalling at Pennsic War

Siegfried crossbow at freeshell.org
Wed Aug 2 08:58:46 PDT 2006

It was pointed out to me that I forgot to mention something to the marshals.

As in all year's past, it is requested of the Target Archery Marshals of
Atlantia to go up to the range and volunteer to help run 2 shifts at the
range.   Each shift is only 2 hours long.  Sign up on the Eastern signup
sheets that will be in the Archery Marshal's tent.

The range will need officially staffed starting on Saturday of the
middle weekend, and running until Friday.

The Archery Champions shoot is on Tuesday, and will need marshals as
well who are not participating in the shoot otherwise.