[Archers] February University - Target Archery Track

Siegfried crossbow at freeshell.org
Mon Oct 3 07:35:47 PDT 2005

I would like to organize a Target Archery track at this next University.
  It is being held in Virginia, at Berley Court.

Please contact me if you are interested in teaching a class.  Once I
receive enough interest, I will assemble said track, let people know who
is teaching what, and pass it on to the University Chancellor.

However (having had issues with this in the past) ... you MUST include
all the following information in your response to me for me to consider
your class submission.  This is all of the information that I will need
to submit the track:

* Class Title
* SCA Name(s) without titles
* Modern Name
* Contact info (email/phone)
* Description of class
* Equipment needed by students
* Class length (1hr, 2hr?)
* Enrollment limit (if any)
* Class Fee (if any)

THL Siegfried Sebastian Faust                      http://crossbows.biz/
Barony of Highland Foorde                       Baronial Archery Marshal
Kingdom of Atlantia       Deputy Kingdom Earl Marshal for Target Archery
http://eliw.com/                        http://archery.atlantia.sca.org/