[Archers] Previous Kingdom Archery Champions of Atlantia

Siegfried crossbow at freeshell.org
Wed Jul 20 07:36:57 PDT 2005

Given that it came to my attention when planning/running this last
championship that that this was the 10th year for the championship to be
running ...

I've put together a web page to document all the previous champions.
You can find it from the Kingdom Archery website, or just go here:

http://archery.atlantia.sca.org/champions.html

Also, I've tried to document the bow used to win the championship, and
the date.   I do not know all the dates, and 'guessed' at a few of the
bows.  If people have more information that they could give me, I would
appreciate it, and they can respond privately to me to fill this
information in.

THL Siegfried Sebastian Faust                      http://crossbows.biz/
Barony of Highland Foorde                       Baronial Archery Marshal
Kingdom of Atlantia       Deputy Kingdom Earl Marshal for Target Archery
http://eliw.com/                        http://archery.atlantia.sca.org/