[Archers] Kingdom Archery - Rain or Shine

Siegfried crossbow at freeshell.org
Thu Jul 14 07:39:51 PDT 2005

Just a note to all (Though most archers would have guessed this anyway) ...

While the weather forcast is looking slightly gloomy for this weekend
... after having consulted with the autocrat, The Kingdom Archery
Tournament will be going on, Rain or Shine.

Currently they are calling for a 31% chance of thunderstorms.  Hopefully
they will decided to hit on Friday and Sunday ;)

We won't shoot in lightning, we will pause for torrential downpours, if
it sets in, we may be shooting in the rain (right, that's it, stop it,
noone go breaking into song ... I mean it!)

I hope to see lots of you there ...

THL Siegfried Sebastian Faust                      http://crossbows.biz/
Barony of Highland Foorde                       Baronial Archery Marshal
Kingdom of Atlantia       Deputy Kingdom Earl Marshal for Target Archery
http://eliw.com/                        http://archery.atlantia.sca.org/