[Archers] Pennsic Archery Field setup

Siegfried crossbow at freeshell.org
Wed Apr 27 19:23:21 PDT 2005

In years past there have been a number of Atlantian's who have helped
set up the archery field during the first days of Pennsic.

I hope to see just as many of you up there this year.

'officially', the setup will begin Tuesday Morning of the first week at 9am.

However, unofficially, Sunday afternoon, and all Monday, Nigel (Midrealm
Target Archery Marshal) will be up there doing preliminary setup.

(And if enough of us end up showing up, perhaps we will have the whole
thing setup before the 'official' setup anyway!)