[Archers] Quarterly Report Status ...

Siegfried Sebastian Faust crossbow at freeshell.org
Thu Mar 25 18:44:44 PST 2004

First of all, I want to thank all the groups that promptly submitted their
quarterly reports, allowing me to get my report in to the Society marshal
in time.  Thank you.  I'll also thank the stragglers (you know who you
are), but who submitted their reports as well.

Secondly, I wanted to let people know ... many of the reports mentioned
local problems (obtaining equipment, local laws, etc).   I just wanted to
let people know, that you don't need to wait until report time to talk to
me.  I'm here to help you.  If you are having problems, please feel free to
contact myself, or one of my regional deputies.

Third (you knew this was coming) ... the following groups I received NO
quarterly report from (keep reading, more below this LONG list) and that I
know a currently warranted marshal exists in:

Border Vale Keep, Shire of
Crois Brigte, Canton of
Hindscroft, Shire of
Kappellenberg, Canton of
Marinus, Barony of
Nimenefeld, Canton of
Ponte Alto, Barony of
Windmasters' Hill, Barony of

Now, I realize, that unfortunately the way that Atlantia is currently
structured, there is no 'official' local 'head archery marshal' for a
group.  Only the Knight Marshal (although many local groups make a local
officer of their own, it holds no kingdom standing).

Therefore, there isn't really anyone I can point to and say: You, make a
report!  However, I as I said, all the groups listed about have at least 1
archery marshal in them, and I received no report.

I would like to request that someone from these groups take the
responsibility to make a report for the last quarter, and that the marshals
work out a way to handle reporting in the future.  In fact, I don't mind at
all multiple reports from a group, I had at least 2 groups this last
quarter that I received more than one report from.  That is fine with me
(as long as I don't start getting every single marshal reporting every
quarter!  eeek!)

Thank you,

THL Siegfried Sebastian Faust                         http://crossbows.biz/
Barony of Highland Foorde           Baronial Web Minister & Archery Marshal
Kingdom of Atlantia          Deputy Kingdom Earl Marshal for Target Archery
http://highland-foorde.atlantia.sca.org/   http://archery.atlantia.sca.org/