[Archers] Local Archery Practices

Siegfried Sebastian Faust crossbow at freeshell.org
Thu Mar 25 18:10:41 PST 2004

I have added a section to the Kingdom Website to list all the local archery
practices.

My main point is doing this, is to get more people aware of different
practices in their area that they might wish to attend (having myself just
realized that there is a wonderful practice not 45 minutes south of me, and
that there was an indoor practice not a half-hour from my work all winter long)

You can find this page from the top of the kingdom archery website, or
directly here:
http://archery.atlantia.sca.org/regular.html

Note that currently, there is only one practice listed.  Highland Foorde's,
since it was easy for me to speak to their marshal (And yes, I do in fact
talk to myself often, especially after taking the Kingdom position)

I have not listed any other group practices, because I understand that some
groups might have restrictions on their practices that make them not easily
attended by outsiders (such as a small practice area, or required
membership at a private archery club, etc).

Therefore, if your group has a practice that you would enjoy having a few
extra archers showing up at, then please, by all means, email me the
information I need (as you see on the website) and I will add your
practice.  Be sure to include any special notes, such as definite times the
practice does not happen, if it is an indoor site, if memberships are
required, if crossbows are not allowed, etc).

(One more email coming, only 1 more, I promise!)

THL Siegfried Sebastian Faust                         http://crossbows.biz/
Barony of Highland Foorde           Baronial Web Minister & Archery Marshal
Kingdom of Atlantia          Deputy Kingdom Earl Marshal for Target Archery
http://highland-foorde.atlantia.sca.org/   http://archery.atlantia.sca.org/