[Archers] October University - Target Archery Track ...

Siegfried Sebastian Faust crossbow at freeshell.org
Wed Jun 30 06:01:30 PDT 2004

Hello folks ... running very 'last minute here' ... and for that I apologize.

But I wish there to be a Target Archery track at the upcoming University
session in the Barony of Storvik in October.

If you can, in short order, let me know if you are willing to teach a class
or two, and what classes those would be ... I would be ever so
grateful.  (and I will need to know ASAP)

Thank you,

THL Siegfried Sebastian Faust                         http://crossbows.biz/
Barony of Highland Foorde           Baronial Web Minister & Archery Marshal
Kingdom of Atlantia          Deputy Kingdom Earl Marshal for Target Archery
http://highland-foorde.atlantia.sca.org/   http://archery.atlantia.sca.org/