[Archers] Fw: Kingdom Archery Championship is this weekend

Siegfried Sebastian Faust crossbow at freeshell.org
Tue Jun 22 08:30:53 PDT 2004

>Greetings,
>
><http://sudentur.atlantia.sca.org/2004_king_archery.php>http://sudentur.atlantia.sca.org/2004_king_archery.php
>-- details and directions
>
>If you are planning to attend the Kingdom Archery Championship, and you
>have not sent in your reservation yet, please contact Lady Anne and let
>her know you are coming.
>
>Lunch will be served to all attendees and we need a general head count of
>how many might attend.
>
>We look forward to seeing you this weekend.  The site is a lovely place
>that will inspire you to shoot well for your King and Kingdom.  Come join
>us in the meadow, at the edge of the woods.
>
>Please forward this to message boards, and anyone who might be interested
>in this event.
>
>YIS,
>Cairistiona de Coveran

THL Siegfried Sebastian Faust                         http://crossbows.biz/
Barony of Highland Foorde           Baronial Web Minister & Archery Marshal
Kingdom of Atlantia          Deputy Kingdom Earl Marshal for Target Archery
http://highland-foorde.atlantia.sca.org/   http://archery.atlantia.sca.org/