[Archers] Unevent - Important Information (Try #2)

Siegfried Sebastian Faust crossbow at freeshell.org
Wed Dec 1 05:54:16 PST 2004

(Ok, for some reason this didn't go through the 1st time, trying again,
please ignore if you get twice)

Greetings again unto all Target Archery Marshals in the Kingdom.

I wanted to take this time to PLEASE request that you attend Unevent, and
specifically the Target Archery Marshals session.   If you cannot, please
get with someone who is going, and/or send an alternate if you wish.

We are going to be discussing MANY topics ... such as some procedures for
reporting and elevation of problems, new rules that are coming into place
as of Unevent, some new rules that 'might' come into place, but I want the
input of the populace at Unevent on them first, some rule
clarifications/standard practices, etc.

Yes, I will end up sending out a missive afterwards to mention these
things, but I expect alot of discussion, and you need to be there to
participate in it.

I can offer as a gesture token, a gift however...

If you are a warranted Marshal, attending the Target Archery Unevent
session, will in fact count as a renewal of your Target Archery
Class.  This cannot count as the class in the first place for a MiT, though
I encourage MiT's to show up.

THL Siegfried Sebastian Faust                         http://crossbows.biz/
Barony of Highland Foorde           Baronial Web Minister & Archery Marshal
Kingdom of Atlantia          Deputy Kingdom Earl Marshal for Target Archery
http://highland-foorde.atlantia.sca.org/   http://archery.atlantia.sca.org/