[Archers] New Regional Marshal for Virginia

Siegfried Sebastian Faust crossbow at freeshell.org
Sat Aug 28 10:59:45 PDT 2004

Greetings to all and I hope that you all had a great Pennsic, or if you
weren't able to attend, had fun anyway!

So, I just wanted to announce that just before Pennsic (and I had no time
to announce it then), I have had a change in Regional Marshals.

At this point in time, Allen of Wolfhou, my emergency deputy, is also
acting as my Regional Marshal for Virginia.

He will be my eyes/ears for Virginia when I am not there, and will be your
first line of defense if you have any problems or need help with events.

THL Siegfried Sebastian Faust                         http://crossbows.biz/
Barony of Highland Foorde           Baronial Web Minister & Archery Marshal
Kingdom of Atlantia          Deputy Kingdom Earl Marshal for Target Archery
http://highland-foorde.atlantia.sca.org/   http://archery.atlantia.sca.org/