[Archers] Target Archery at Pennsic (MiT & Marshalling)

Siegfried Sebastian Faust crossbow at freeshell.org
Sun Aug 1 18:58:35 PDT 2004

Just a quick FYI for those that need to know ...

First of all, All Target Archery Marshals, please make sure that you try to
make one of the Pennsic Archery Marshal meetings ... dates/times will be
posted at the marshal tent at the archery range.  The first meeting is
usually saturday/sundayish of the middle weekend.

Secondly, the range will start being setup Monday/Tuesday, please trek up
the hill and help, the more help they have, the quicker we can start
shooting stuff.

Third as is tradition, you can in fact do Atlantian Marshal-in-Training for
Target Archery at Pennsic.

Each 2 hour block that you sign up for will count as a full event (because
trust me, you'll do more in those 2 hours than you would have at any event).

HOWEVER, Please make sure of a few things if you are wishing to do this:
a) When you sign up for a block, make sure you write (MiT) beside your name
b) When you show up, and report to the range marshal, make sure that you
let them know that you at there to act as an Atlantian Marshal in Training
c) This is the big one, PLEASE if at all possible, ensure that you sign up
for a block that another Atlantian target archery marshal is at, to act as
your trainer, and plan to tag along with them.
d) If you cannot sign up for a block with another Atlantian, simply come
and find me, and let me know, and let me know who will be the Range Marshal
at that time, and I will talk with them and clear everything.

If you need to find me, I will be camping with the Barony of Highland
Foorde ... Block N22, next to House Longbow, and I will be there for the
full two weeks.

Everyone, have a great war, and let loose many a shaft!

THL Siegfried Sebastian Faust                         http://crossbows.biz/
Barony of Highland Foorde           Baronial Web Minister & Archery Marshal
Kingdom of Atlantia          Deputy Kingdom Earl Marshal for Target Archery
http://highland-foorde.atlantia.sca.org/   http://archery.atlantia.sca.org/