[Archers] Dun Carraig Baronial Investiture

James Kriebel James at Kriebel.cc
Wed Oct 29 07:05:03 PST 2003

Calling All Archery Marshals,

As many of you know the Dun Carraig Baronial Investiture is coming up on
November 15.  Traditional in Dun Carraig is that the current Baronial
Archery Champion designs the next year's Champion's Shoot.  Well I'm the
current Champion, and therefore am responsible for designing this year's
shoot, that by itself would not be a problem, however it is my Lady and I
who are going to be invested as the next Baron and Baroness of Dun Carraig,
so will be quite busy most of the day and not able to marshal at the archery
field all day.

If you're planning on coming to our Investiture, and would be kind enough to
possibly marshal part or all of the day, I would be most grateful.  Of
course I'll take care of making and setting up the shoot, I just can't
marshal the line.

Also if anyone has additional targets or ideas for targets, there is an
enormous space for archery at this event!  I'm not hardly going to make use
of it all!!  Please let me know if you have either.

Many Thanks
Lord Jonathas