[Archers] Feb University tracks (Atlantia) info- request for teachers

BRNDALSTON at aol.com BRNDALSTON at aol.com
Mon Oct 20 10:17:17 PDT 2003

Greetings everyone,

I have been asked by the prospective Kingdom officials to organize a
scriptorium track and an equestrian track at the Feb 7 University session in Berley
Cort, Atlantia (Franklin, VA).

So, if you would like to teach an equestrian class or a scriptorium class,
please send me the information for each class as requested in the guidelines
below.

I am planning on teaching a basic scroll layout class and the equestrian
safety class. I might also be teaching a class on basic information people need to
know about participating in equestrian activities if they don't own a horse.

Guidelines:

1. Title of the Class (SCA name/s of teacher/s without titles)
2. Brief description of the class.
3. Include URL, phone number or email for more information about class, if
you like. 4. Any equipment students need to bring.
5. Class length.
6. Enrollment limit, if any.
7. Materials fee, if any.
8. Include modern name and contact information (email or phone). Please
include legal name and contact information for all teachers in track proposals.
9. Please use plain text without fancy formatting to simplify catalog
preparation.

The Acorn catalog will have only the title, teachers SCA names, and codes for
length, limits, equipment needed, and fees. Full descriptions will be on the
web site<A HREF="http://university.atlantia.sca.org/catalog.html"> http://university.atlantia.sca.org/catalog.html</A>

Include any special room requirements for space, tables, or A/V equipment.

Send your class proposals to me, Brandwyn Alston, at brndalston at aol.com by
Nov. 13 so that I have time to get them to the Chancellor by Nov. 15.

Include your time preference - if you want afternoon or morning time slot. I
will try to arrange them so the most people are the happiest.

Thank you,
Brandy