[Archers] ISO Miles de Locwode???

James Kriebel James at Kriebel.cc
Fri Nov 21 13:00:17 PST 2003

Greetings All,

I have 2 Royal Round Scores shot at Dun Carraig's Investiture for Miles.
But he does not seem to already have an entry in the Scorekeeper System, and
I do not have enough info about Miles to complete a new entry.  So, could
Miles please contact me, or if someone know him, please contact me with his
email addy.  Mostly I need the correct spelling of his SCAdian name, his
Mundane name, his Home Group, and what he was shooting with Saturday (I
think it was a crossbow, but I'm not trusting my memory with anything from
Saturday).

Many Thanks
Jonathas