[Archers] New KAM

Ignacio teatimemates at earthlink.net
Wed Nov 12 23:29:59 PST 2003

Milords and Miladies:

As you know I put out a call some time ago for someone to replace me as I
wanted to get onto other activities.

A new, (as we know it Kingdom Archery Marshal (KAM)), Deputy Earl Marshal
for Target Archery has been selected.

At Unevent I will turn this hat over to THL Siegfried Sebastian Faust. I
took this office over from Mika (who had gotten the ball rolling in many
ways) and tend to think that I helped archery in the kingdom grow and get
better. Siegfried I know will take this office and continue to boost archery
in the kingdom to even higher levels.

So those that can make it to Unevent, come on our the archery meeting and
start helping support Siegfried in his new position.

Ignacio

Honor, Valor, Knowledge, and Service