[Archers] Re: crossbows at university

Ignacio teatimemates at earthlink.net
Wed Mar 5 22:00:22 PST 2003

Due to my infinite (or is it finite)  wisdom I appeared to have sent this
missive off 'reply' instead of 'reply to all'. So here it is resent and now
late.

So read down please.

Ignacio

Hey there Ignacio, first of all, thanks for the kind words ...

However, I noticed that they seemed phrased to be sent to a 'larger group',
and yet you only sent this to me ...

Siegfried